If you’re looking for a delicious way to switch up your
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, if you purchase through those links, I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Olives are one of our favorite pizza toppings!
Why you’ll love this delicious
pizzacan be a real social activity, your friends and family can choose their own pizzatoppings.
- Perfect for outdoor cooking,
pizzanight, or game night snacking.
- This is a real crowd pleaser, young and old alike love it.
- An olive lover’s dream, there’s nothing like a
pizzatopped with sliced olives – yummy!
- All the ingredients are 100% vegetarian.
Ingredients you’ll need
You’ll need all the ingredients shown in the photograph below.
How to make an olive
pizza with step by step instructions
Making our olive
A full printable recipe and the measurements in both US customary and metric are available in the recipe card below.
If you are using a
Preheat your pizza oven to 850°F/450°C.
Lightly dust your pizza peel with flour, then place the
Spread pizza sauce over the
Then, add vegetarian Parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, red onions, and kalamata olives.
When your olive pizza is ready, the crust will be charred, and the olive toppings will be perfectly cooked.
Enjoy your olive
If you are using a kitchen oven
Preheat your oven to 500°F/260°C, if you are using a pizza stone, put it in the oven to heat up.
Lightly dust your work surface, or pizza pan, with flour, then place the
Spread tomato sauce over the
Then, add vegetarian Parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, red onions, and kalamata black olives.
When your olive
Enjoy your homemade pizza!
Recipe notes and expert tips
- Like it extra crispy?
Brush the border of your
pizzabase with olive oil and you’ll have an extra crisp crust.
- Play with flavors
Add a little of what you love, garlic powder or red pepper flakes are both a good addition as is a drizzle of olive oil over the top of the cooked
- Cooking If you don’t have a pizza oven, we strongly recommend a
pizzastone, you’ll get a much better crust!
pizzaovens, pizzastones, or pans all cook in different ways. Watch your pizzaas you may have to increase or reduce the cooking time.
Pizza oven or kitchen oven?
Both have their advantages. But in an ideal world, it would be a pizza oven all the way!
We are OBSESSED with this pizza oven, it cooks in as little as 60 seconds, and you know that ‘to die for’ crust that you get from a good Italian restaurant?
Well, you can make it at home and it’s so easy!
But that doesn’t mean that you can’t get good results with a kitchen oven.
You can quickly and cost effectively give your pizzas a big upgrade by buying a pizza stone, they are relatively inexpensive and the hot stone gives your
If you don’t have a
If you do have to use a baking sheet, then line it with parchment paper, so the
Do I need to make my own
There’s no doubt that homemade
We love making our own pizza dough but sometimes there isn’t the time, and quite frankly, the inclination.
There’s nothing wrong in buying your
Equally, you can buy good ready made
What do you serve with olive
If you are snacking on your olive
How to store leftover
If you find yourself in a situation where you have leftover
You can eat leftover
pizza recipes for you to try at home
If you love our olive
- Marinara pizza – so simple and SO delicious!
- Spinach pizza – hide those veggies in your kids’
- Pineapple pizza – our meat free take on the Hawaiin
- Caprese pizza – beautiful and really tasty!
- Nutella pizza – if you only try one dessert
pizza, then this has to be it!
Olive pizza recipe
If using a pizza oven
- Preheat your oven to 850°F/450°C
- Lightly dust your pizza peel with flour, then place your pizza crust on the flour. Spread marinara sauce on the pizza crust, leaving a half inch border. Then, add vegetarian Parmesan cheese, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Now, add onion and olivesAll purpose flour, 1 12 inch pizza base, ¼ cup Marinara sauce, ¼ cup Vegetarian Parmesan cheese, 4 oz Mozzarella cheese, ½ Red onion, 1 cup Kalamata olives
- Place your cheese pizza in the oven for approximately 2 – 3 minutes, ensuring you turn it every 20 seconds to cook it evenly. Your pizza crust will be golden brown and crispy, and the toppings perfectly cooked. Once the pizza has cooked, remove it from the oven, garnish it with a little fresh arugula and serve immediately. Enjoy your awesome olive pizza!1 cup Arugula
If using a kitchen oven
- Preheat your oven to 500°F/260°C and if you are using a pizza stone, then put it in the oven to heat up
- Lightly flour your work surface or a pizza pan, and place your pizza crust on it. Then, add vegetarian Parmesan cheese, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Now, add onion and the olivesAll purpose flour, 1 12 inch pizza base, ¼ cup Marinara sauce, ¼ cup Vegetarian Parmesan cheese, 4 oz Mozzarella cheese, ½ Red onion, 1 cup Kalamata olives
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 10 – 12 minutes. Remove from the oven, garnish with a little fresh arugula and serve immediately. Enjoy your awesome olive pizza!1 cup Arugula
Brush the border of your pizza base with olive oil and you’ll have an extra crisp crust Play with flavors
Add a little of what you love, garlic powder or red pepper flakes are both a good addition as is a drizzle of olive oil over the top of the cooked pizza Cooking
If you don’t have a pizza oven, we strongly recommend a pizza stone, you’ll get a much better crust! Important
Different pizza ovens, pizza stones, or pans all cook in different ways. Watch your pizza as you may have to increase or reduce the cooking time
Please note that nutrient values are estimates only. Variations can occur due to product availability and manner of food preparation. Nutrition may vary based on methods of origin, preparation, freshness of ingredients, and other factors.
You may also like…
Looking for the perfect breakfast side dish? Crispy hash browns might just be your answer! This easy recipe brings together grated potatoes and a few…
You won’t be able to resist these soft and moist Pumpkin Bars infused with the rich flavors of fall, topped with a generous spread of…