Warm, gooey, and delicious – these air fryer white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are sure to be a hit! Forget baking in the oven; with this recipe you’ll be able to whip up your favorite sweet treat in no time. The combination of the creamy white chocolate and crunchy macadamia nuts create an irresistible texture that will make even the toughest critic swoon.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, if you purchase through those links, I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- There’s no need to turn your kitchen oven on to make them, making them cost-efficient.
- Scale up and freeze the cookie dough in single portions so you can grab the right amount whenever you get a cookie craving.
- They are perfect for a cookie exchange, potluck, or an easy dessert.
- They cook in minutes which is perfect when you have unexpected guests.
- All the ingredients are 100% vegetarian.
Ingredients you’ll need
You’ll need all the ingredients shown in the photograph below.
Making totally awesome chewy cookies has never been so easy! Once you use your air fryer to make them, you’ll never go back!
How to make white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in the air fryer with step by step instructions
It’s easy to make white chocolate macadamia nut cookies in the air fryer if you follow our simple instructions.
A full printable recipe and the measurements in both US customary and metric are available in the recipe card below.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt.
Using a stand mixer or a handheld mixer, cream butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar, until it’s light and fluffy.
Then add egg and vanilla extract and mix.
Slowly add the flour mixture and mix the dry ingredients in until fully combined.
Now, stir in the white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts, cover the cookie dough and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Preheat your air fryer to 300F/150C.
Place air fryer parchment paper in your air fryer basket, and, using a cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough into balls approximately 1½ tablespoons large.
Place the cookie dough balls in the basket, leaving a 2 inch space between them, and air fry for 5 – 8 minutes until they are lightly golden brown around the edges. You will probably have to work in batches.
Remove the air fryer basket and let the cookies cool for a couple of minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. If you move them too soon, they will crumble and break up.
Enjoy your air fried white chocolate macadamia nut cookies!
Recipe notes and expert tips
- Don’t overcrowd
Make sure you leave space between your cookie dough balls or the cookies will spread and join together.
Swap out the macadamia nuts for almonds if you prefer.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week, freeze for up to 3 months.
Yes, you can! For this recipe, you put the raw cookie dough directly into the air fryer basket, they turn out great!
Yes, you can! We recommend flash freezing the cookie dough in portion sizes for 30 minutes, then transferring them to a freezer bag.
This way the cookie dough won’t stick together and you’ll be able to grab the right amount of cookie dough whenever you get a craving!
How to store leftover cookies
If you have any leftover white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, then you can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
More easy air fryer cookie recipes for you to try at home
If you’ve enjoyed making macadamia nuts white chocolate chip cookies in the air fryer, then why not give these cookie recipes a try?
- Air fryer oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- Air fryer white chocolate chip cookies
- Air fryer peanut butter cookies
- Air fryer double chocolate chip cookies
- Air fryer chocolate crinkle cookies
Air fryer white chocolate macadamia nut cookies recipe
- 1¼ cups All purpose flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- ½ cup Light brown sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup White chocolate chips
- ½ cup Macadamia nuts
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt, then set aside1¼ cups All purpose flour, ½ tsp Baking soda, 1 tsp Cornstarch, ¼ tsp Salt
- Using a stand mixer or handheld electric mixer, cream butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar, until light and fluffy. Then add egg and vanilla extract and mix until light and fluffy. Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until fully combined. Now, stir in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Cover the dough and place it in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours½ cup Unsalted butter, ¼ cup Granulated sugar, ½ cup Light brown sugar, 1 large Egg, 1 tsp Vanilla extract, ½ cup White chocolate chips, ½ cup Macadamia nuts
- Preheat your oven to 320°F/160°C
- Place air fryer parchment paper in your air fryer basket and, using a scoop, approx. 1½ tablespoons, scoop the dough onto the parchment paper leaving 2 inches between them. Air fry until lightly brown on the edges, approx. 5 – 8 minutes. Then, remove them from the air fryer but leave them in the basket for a few minutes, then transfer to them a cooling rack. Enjoy your cookies!
Make sure you leave space between your cookie dough balls or the cookies will spread and join together. Substitute
Swap out the macadamia nuts for almonds if you prefer. Storage
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week, and freeze for up to 3 months.
Please note that nutrient values are estimates only. Variations can occur due to product availability and manner of food preparation. Nutrition may vary based on methods of origin, preparation, freshness of ingredients, and other factors.
Follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram, for more tasty inspiration!
Did you make this recipe?
We love hearing how you went with ours recipes! Tag us on Instagram at @splash_of_taste_uk
You may also like…
Roasted Sweet Potato Cubes
Our roasted sweet potato cubes are a must-try! We take fresh sweet potatoes, cut them into bite-sized cubes, add perfect seasoning, and roast them to…
Perfect Pie Crust Recipe
Want to learn how to make the flakiest crust that will take your pies to another level? Our pie crust recipe is easy and uses…
Leave a Reply