You can easily make the best
vodka cocktails to make at home
If you’ve got a bottle of
The best cocktails start with
Sometimes the unsung hero of many a cocktail recipe,
Pair it with club soda, ginger beer, pineapple juice, tomato juice, lime juice, and orange juice – the list goes on!
What’s the best
vodka to use for cocktails?
Yes of course there are different qualities of
Vodka mixed drinks made with Greygoose are going to taste different from those made with store own brand of
But we’re all about accessibility for everyone.
So don’t worry and use what you have.
What equipment will I need?
Depending on which cocktail you’re making, you’ll need either no equipment or just a little.
A cocktail shaker, a jigger, and a cocktail glass are often all you need.
And if you haven’t got those, then there are always ways around it!
Long island iced tea
- Add a handful of ice cubes to a cocktail shaker, then add your vodka and tequilaIce cubes, ½ oz Vodka, ½ oz Tequila
- Next, add golden rum (you can use white rum), gin and triple sec½ oz Golden rum, ½ oz Gin, ½ oz Triple Sec
- Now add fresh lemon juice, sugar syrup, secure the lid on your shaker and shake vigorously for approximately 20 seconds½ oz Lemon juice, ½ oz Sugar syrup
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice, top up with cola, garnish with a couple of lemon wedges or a lemon slice and add a strawSplash of cola
- Let's get this party started – cheers!
- No cocktail shaker?
Build your Long Island Iced Tea in a glass, but don’t add the ice until just before you add the cola, give it a good mix before adding the ice
- What type of cola should I use?
We’ve all got our favorite, so just use whatever you’d normally drink, you’ll only need a splash of cola for your drink
- Making ahead?
Mix all the ingredients except the cola, store the mixture in the fridge until you’re ready to drink and then add the cola
Please note that nutrient values are estimates only. Variations can occur due to product availability and manner of food preparation. Nutrition may vary based on methods of origin, preparation, freshness of ingredients, and other factors.
You may also like…
Santa Whoopie Pies are a game-changer for your holiday celebrations! It’s perfect for adding a dash of festive fun to your Christmas gatherings or for…
Simple and cozy, Mushroom Risotto is the perfect dish for those times when you want something both comforting and a bit fancy. Creamy, rich, and…