We’ve rounded up over 70 of the best vegetarian air fryer recipes and we know you’re going to love them!
We’ve got vegetable dishes galore from air fryer tomatoes to air fryer buffalo cauliflower.
And from cheesy air fryer carrots to air fried frozen onion rings.
We have something for everyone!
Vegetarian and vegan air fryer recipes that you’re going to love
You don’t have to be vegetarian or vegan to enjoy these delicious recipes.
If you’re cooking your Sunday dinner, Thanksgiving dinner, or Christmas dinner, you’ll need vegetable side dishes.
And we’ve got delicious, quick, easy recipes for you.
Why use an air fryer?
What is an air fryer?
An air fryer is like a mini oven that sits on your countertop.
It pushes hot air down onto the food and all around it, and by doing so, it imitates deep frying.
The great thing is that food is usually more healthy as you need less oil.
When cooking for a large group, an air fryer acts like a second oven, and it cooks in less time with less mess – it is SO useful!
Is an air fryer useful for a vegetarian?
Air fryers are great for vegetarians!
We cook all types of different foods in ours.
From toast to
Delicious recipes that the whole family will enjoy!
More air fryer vegetarian recipes coming soon
We’ve many vegetarian and plant based meals planned.
Look out for air fryer kale chips, vegan taquitos, tater tots, tofu satay, and many more!
We hope you enjoy making and eating our air fryer recipes and would love to hear how you got on with them.
Please leave a comment below and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Air fryer Brussels sprouts
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed with the outer leaves removed
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- ¼ cup Vegetarian Parmesan cheese finely grated
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F/190°C (see your air fryer manufacturer instructions).
- Tip: For really tender inside Brussels sprouts, soak in warm water for 10 minutes, then drain the water and pat them dry
- Place your Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl, add extra virgin olive oil, maple syrup, vegetarian parmesan cheese, kosher salt, ground black pepper, and, using your hands, toss to coat the Brussels sprouts1 lb Brussels sprouts, 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil, 2 tsp Maple syrup, ¼ cup Vegetarian Parmesan cheese, ¼ tsp Kosher salt, ¼ tsp Black pepper
- Now, add the Brussels sprouts to your air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 10 minutes, removing the basket halfway to shake it to ensure they cook evenly. Remove the basket, shake, and then cook for a further 1 – 3 minutes, so that the Brussels sprouts are nice and crispy. Serve immediately in a bowl adding a sprinkling of vegetarian parmesan cheese. Enjoy your delicious air fryer brussels sprouts!
- Size matters
If your Brussels sprouts are smaller, they may cook more quickly, if they are larger, they may need longer, keep an eye on them and adjust the timings accordingly.
- Want them bite-sized?
Cut your Brussels sprouts in half before air frying them.
- Play with the flavors!
Try a little fresh garlic or garlic powder, add a pinch of red pepper flakes to give a little heat, or add a drizzle of balsamic vinegar or a balsamic vinegar glaze
- Eat them cold
Any leftovers get eaten straight from the fridge!
- Store them
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, we don’t recommend freezing them as they turn a little mushy
Please note that nutrient values are estimates only. Variations can occur due to product availability and manner of food preparation. Nutrition may vary based on methods of origin, preparation, freshness of ingredients, and other factors.
Follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram, for more tasty inspiration!
Did you make this recipe?
We love hearing how you went with ours recipes! Tag us on Instagram at @splash_of_taste_uk
You may also like…
Roasted Sweet Potato Cubes
Our roasted sweet potato cubes are a must-try! We take fresh sweet potatoes, cut them into bite-sized cubes, add perfect seasoning, and roast them to…
Perfect Pie Crust Recipe
Want to learn how to make the flakiest crust that will take your pies to another level? Our pie crust recipe is easy and uses…
Leave a Reply